Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Rama Softwares website. This website is owned and operated by Rama Softwares, an Indian company, and office at Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions, so please read these carefully before continuing.
- Rama Softwares have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use "Rama Softwares", "Group, "we" or "us" when we refer to Rama Softwares in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Rama Softwares company.
- This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by another Rama Softwares company. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Rama Softwares is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Rama Softwares tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Rama Softwares is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Terms and Conditions Top
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Rama Softwares or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- This web site also contains trademarks, including the mark "Rama Softwares" and the Rama Softwares emblem. All trade marks included on this web site belong to Rama Softwares or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this web site.
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site;
Without our express written consent Top
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the web site editor with details of:
the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Rama Softwares may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to Operation of Web Site Top
- Rama Softwares may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Rama Softwares may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Rama Softwares reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
Data Protection Top
Complaints Procedure Top
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact us.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Indian law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Indian courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.